[geeks] IBM 3196

Tim Harrison geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 12 16:30:17 CDT 2001

Good afternoon, folks.

I just had two IBM 3196 Display Stations dumped on me.  They don't seem
to be too helpful to me, so if anyone wants them, I'm willing to let 'em
go for shipping.  I've been assured that they work (I'm going to power
them up and see what happens later), but they're definitely going "as
is".

Drop me a line if you're interested.  The sooner they're outta here, the
happier Tara will be, which immediately translates into me being
happier. :)  If I had an AS/400 kicking around, I might keep 'em, but
that's just not happening right now.

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer