[geeks] Lunchtime poll... who here is a smoker?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 16:04:04 CDT 2001

I suppose as long as you don't suprise employees with the policy after they accept their position you're OK. (IANAL)

I further suspect that they would fall under "private property" provisions, and being a private company, they could probably place any *consistent* restrictions on their employees, the keyword being consistent. (again, IANAL)

To my mind, this is OK - the key parts being "public" and "consistent". (one last time, IANAL).

Ken