[geeks] Lunchtime poll... who here is a smoker?

Tim Harrison geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 11:53:38 CDT 2001

Jonathan Katz wrote:

> I'm no afficianado-- I just learned that I like the stuff my friends
> have at various parties.

Go get yourself a Perdomo.  Any Perdomo.  They're soooo nice. :)

> Story-time/humor break... *sits the mailing list down*

Ooooh! <giggle> <clapping hands>

> him and all the passengers whip out their cigarettes. The guy who asked
> takes out his pipe, drops in the crack rocks, and lights up.

I think a bunch of my cow-orkers have replaced their cigarettes with
crack.  It would explain a whole lot of things that go on around here.
:P

> Given Canada's liberal attitudes towards Marijuana I wonder what was in
> it :)

Wrong side of the country.  If I'd been from Vancouver, that might have
been the case. :)  However, I'm from the Toronto area, so it's a little
less liberal about drugs.

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer