[geeks] Messy other stuff

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 20:59:04 CDT 2001

One could say that you answer your own question in the second line of the
message.

Try using an ice scraper to get the worst off, then perhaps one of those
flexy things used for scraping mixing bowls for the edges of the tub.  If
what remains is greasy, try a degreaser.  If it seems to be alive, then
try bleach.

--
Joshua Boyd