[geeks] FS: HP / Arula Secure Console

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 15:49:05 CDT 2001

If you accomplish that, you will be my hero!

BTW, I just got this last weeekend some IBM Trackpoint Keyboards for a great price ($10/ea, new in the IBM packaging!). I got them from a local vendor at a recent "Convention Center Computer Show" - I was tempted to get one after the discussion on the rescue maillist, but the $80+ pricetag was hard to justify. The $10 pricetag was *easy* to justify.

I got four, and I am starting to think I need more ;^) My current plan is to have one in my office/den, another in the basement "lab" (both on KVMs) and one for the office. THat only leaves me with one spare :^(

Also, these have a PS/2 mouse socket on the back, and you can use either pointer.

I like these keyboards... Nice, heavy, solid IBM PC keyboard.

Ken