[Packrats] Re: [geeks] My apologies...

Mike Hebel geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 3 12:59:39 CDT 2001

*yanking soapbox out from under Steve*

It was actually just my notebook which they will promptly re-load anyway.
However having been on the receiving end of this as well I did leave
everything running properly.

I did however tell the general manager that I would mail him my consulting
rates. *grin*  I'm truly the only one who knows how the network there works,
and they failed to renew the very expensive support contract with the people
they bought the systems from.

I might even get hired back next week - there was already an NT workstation
down when I left. ;-)

Mike Hebel