[SunHELP] Sun T5220 SERV MNGT port problems.

Fabio A. Miranda fabio.miranda at appliedconsultores.com
Mon Oct 5 14:02:39 CDT 2015

Hello:

We are troubleshooting one T5220. Using a Linux box with minicom,
Prolific usb-to-serial cable plus a Cisco console cable connected to
SERV MNGT console.

We can see iLom boot process completely fine since U-BOOT to login prompt.

Everything is fine but our keystrokes are not shown in console, we are
not able to login nor control escape "#.". It is like a "read only"
session. We press power on button but it has no effect as we can not
"jump" to openboot console.

Server is locked in above scenario.

Any help is appreciate.

Thankl

--
Ing. Fabio AndrC)s Miranda, Msc.
IngenierC-a y Desarrollo
fabio.miranda at appliedconsultores.com
(CR) +506 2245-7000 | 8354-0324 FAX: 2245-7007
(CO) +57 314 236-0530 | 300 814-1724
(US) +1 415 935-5264
http://appliedconsultores.com
"InvestigaciC3n en ComputaciC3n al servicio de la Sociedad"