[SunHELP] Berkeley Communications - my employer

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Nov 30 19:55:46 CST 2015

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 08:52:22PM -0400, hike wrote:
>Any friend of Mr. Bill's is a friend of mine.
>Any company supporting the SunHelp family of websites/mailing lists, I
>always try to support financially.
>I will pass this along to my former manager who loves "used" equipment.

FYI, I still fully endorse Berkcom as a var/vendor/reseller even though I no
longer work there - they kept me on as long as possible, and we parted ways
amicably.

I hold no ill will towards them due to stuff out of their control; Tim Naple
and his crew are a good bunch of folks.  I enjoyed working for them.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA