[SunHELP] old HPNPL (JetDirect Printer Installer for Unix) and Solaris 11.x

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:44:51 CDT 2014

At the last two places, we used CUPS.  It was included with Solaris 10,
IIRC.
The CUPS software works well and comes in a paid and free version.  The
different is the number of ppd files included and printers supported.
 CUPS can be accessed from the command line or through a web
interface--both worked well.