[SunHELP] Netra t1 105 locks terminal at 'ok' prompt

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:14:57 CDT 2014

I just fired up my t1 105 after a long time saty idle. After reseating
the mezzanine RAM boards as it was failing a POST  step it seems to boot
okay. It tried a netboot but fails (many moons ago it netbooted off a
U10). No real surprise there.

It drops to the 'ok' OpenBoot prompt after a while but there my faithful
DEC VT510 terminal  seems to lock solid and won't interact. I can't
type, pressing BREAK (f5) does nothing.

LOM and OPB are both on Serial 1 and I am using a Cisco Rollover to
9-pin cable to connect the terminal.

Any ideas?

--

Mark Benson