[SunHELP] looking for 10_Recommended.zip

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 14:02:04 CDT 2012

Oracle requires a contract to access the Recommended_Patches and
Security_Patches.  If you have a contract, you have access to the
Oracle.com support area.  (Admittedly, the Oracle way of doing things is
quite different from the older Sun way.)

For someone with legitimate access to the resources on Oracle.com, they
risk their certifications, support, and contracts by supplying this to you.

Sorry that is the way things are but it is what it is.