[SunHELP] Filibeto Sun docs removed

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Wed Dec 19 00:26:17 CST 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 09:37:38PM -0600, Jerry Kemp wrote:
> So do we/Bill/someone have a copy of the archive?

No, but I have a bunch of Sun datasheets and processor manuals filibeto
happened to be mirroring. Given filibeto is gone and no known copy exists,
we need to get mirrors of Sunhelp and Sunshack. I have bad internet service
or I would be glad to mirror them. I can archive them if I receive
permission. In a couple of days I'll have a box available so I can at least
save copies.

> I know this was asked, I am just wondering if I missed a reply.

Filibeto was one of the larger archives and had some important stuff I
haven't seen too many other places, like whitepapers and actual books
Sun put out. I don't know of any source for that stuff.

Some Sun doc is still actually available on the takeover site but a lot
(all?) of the old Sun software is no longer publicly available.