[SunHELP] Number of copies printed

Werth, Dave dave.werth at garmin.com
Tue Nov 1 14:09:35 CDT 2011

I have been asked to attach a networked Sharp M283N printer to our Solaris 7
system.  I got it basically working by just putting the IP address in the
hosts file and using Admintool to create the printer.  It is printing ok
however when I try to print multiple copies it still only prints one copy.
The command I'm using is "lpr -l -PPrinterName -#2 filename".  It still only
prints 1 copy.

Can anyone give me any insight into this problem?

Thanks, Dave

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.