[SunHELP] netapp training materials

Dave Sailors dsailors at sorrentonet.com
Thu Jun 30 11:57:03 CDT 2011

Here's a link to the man pages. There's a command line interface that
you can access from an ssh connection. I use putty ssh. You need the
root password.

http://now.netapp.com/NOW/public/knowledge/docs/ontap/rel732/pdfs/ontap/
210-04499.pdf

The easiest way to admin a netapp is to use the web interface. To access
it if it's up go to
http://netapp2/na_admin/

replace netapp2 with the DNS name of your netapp filer. Again you need
the root password. Id is root.

Dave