[SunHELP] Needed: ECC Registered DDR RAM

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jun 4 01:31:53 CDT 2010

This is sort of a repost from April 10th; someone on the list sent me two
different packages of RAM from overseas, but apparently they were swallowed
by the giant oil slick and I've not heard back from the sender in a couple
of weeks.

Anybody have some PC2700/PC3200 (DDR333/400) ECC Registered DDR RAM,
512M-or-bigger sticks, that they'd like to get rid of?

I've got a pair of Asus K8N-DRE motherboards, each with eight slots (four
per CPU) and I'd like to put at least 4G of RAM in each board.

If you can help, let me know offlist.  Thanks!

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas