[SunHELP] buy firewall router or use SB100 and ipfilter

Stefan Hames rsh5 at cornell.edu
Wed Sep 9 04:54:13 CDT 2009

Hey Javier,

Yeah. I actually hadn't  thought of that. At some point I'm going to
max out that power circuit... 8-(  I'd better see what that circuit's
rated. Unfortunately I can only run all Sun and Mac boxes, routers
cable modem, telephone adapter, laser and ink jet printer plus NAS,
etc. on one circuit. I just hope that I never run it all at the same
time. Ooops, air conditioner is rated at 9.85 amps. I'd better look
at the circuit breaker.

Cheers,

Stefan

Stefan Hames, PhD