[SunHELP] Sol10 recommended patch-cluster - boot-panic on SunSparc-UltraAX-MP after installation

Michael Karl mk at lexcom-net.de
Wed Apr 1 08:21:36 CDT 2009

Hello,

after recommended patch-cluster-installation (with no problems) boot
failed now.

I found a thread via google:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.sun.admin/browse_thread/thread/5e7bf4a54622d0ac

Same sun, same panic

but I found no answer to solve this problem.

Has someone any hints for me ?

Thanks Michael