[SunHELP] Free: Sun D1000 disk array and controller

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Sep 30 21:06:34 CDT 2006

I got this from AnySystem a few months ago, but no longer have the
room or need for it.

Sun D1000 12-slot disk array (disks are normal SE, interface to host
computer is differential) full of 9G SCA disks (in "spud" brackets),
with HD68 to VHCI cable and Symbios/Sun PCI differential controller
card.

Pictures and info:
http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/D1000/D1000.html

I'll basically give it away in exchange for two 12-packs of Coca-Cola
and a case of bottled water.

PICKUP ONLY in Houston, Texas (ZIP 77063; Westheimer/Gessner area).

I don't have the time, patience, or boxes available to ship it, and
shipping it would cost more than I think it's worth right now.

If you have someone who can pick it up and then ship it to you, fine;
I don't want to deal with anything more complicated than opening the
front door, greeting someone, and then pointing them to the table where
it sits. 8-)

Email me if you're interested.

Bill

--