[SunHELP] Sol 10 book

Dave K davek08054 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 08:11:20 CDT 2006

On 7/12/06, Alan Rubin <rubin at frell.org> wrote:
> Anyone recommend any good Sol 10 books yet or know of any decent ones
> being published soon?

The only ones I know of (and have) are the two exam prep books:

Sun (R) Certified System Administrator for Solaris (TM) 10 Study Guide
(Exams 310-200 & 310-202) ISBN: 0072229594

Solaris 10 System Administration Exam Prep 2 (Exam Prep) ISBN: 0789734613

Alas I've been too busy goofing off of late and haven't spent much
time reading either to be able to really talk about their value.

Of course there is always
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/prod/solaris.10, but I find it less
comfortable to curl up on the couch with a web site.

--
Dave K
Unix Systems & Network Administrator