[SunHELP] problems booting from cdrom

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:19:19 CDT 2006

I had a similar problem trying to load Solaris 10 onto some Ultra10's. I had
to update the OBP to the latest version available.

Not sure if this is your problem, but it's something to check.

Jarrett Carver           http://www.geocities.com/solarboyz1
solarboyz1 at hotmail.com   Unix/NT Systems Administrator
"When people sigh 'Life is hard', I am always tempted to
ask 'compared to what?'".
               - Sydney Harris