[SunHELP] Licence

Yazid mohd.yazid at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:01:18 CDT 2006

I'm not aware that tape library requires you to have a license. You
probably meant the license for whatever backup software that you are
using. If that the case, the best way is to contact you software
vendor, the license is probably tied to the server hostid, they should
be able to generate new license key.  If it possible for someone to
give you a usable license through this mailing list, doesn't mean its
legal.

--yazid