[SunHELP] Jammed tape magazine

Connolly, Michael - EC Newton Michael.Connolly at itt.com
Sat Apr 1 12:55:39 CST 2006

Greetings,

Came in the morning to find my 72-144 Gbyte 4mm DDS-3 Autoloader with a read
error on it. Managed to get the tape rewound but now the magazine won't eject.
Tried the "Force Eject" method and that still doesn't work. The user guide
just isn't clear on how to get the magazine out. Note: I also see "Error 36"
in the display but can't find anything relating to this on docs.sun.com.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Michael J. Connolly
Worldwide PLM/PDM Manager
ITT Industries, Cannon
617-969-3700 x8302
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note
that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Industries, Inc. The
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. ITT Industries accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this e-mail.