[SunHELP] Connecting Sunfire V240 to Raritan Paragon I

James, Denise denise.james at fldoe.org
Wed Sep 14 12:21:25 CDT 2005

So if it's never worked, how have you accessed the server at the
console?

We were trying to get the mouse, keyboard and monitor off of this server
since all of the other Sun servers are on the Raritan.  This is not good
news :-(

Question:  Did you try adding power to the USKVMC?  They are sending me
a power adapter for the USKVMC.

Denise O. James

Systems Project Analyst

Florida Department of Education