[SunHELP] Connecting Sunfire V240 to Raritan Paragon I

James, Denise denise.james at fldoe.org
Wed Sep 14 12:05:21 CDT 2005

I have a Sunfire V240 that I am trying to connect to a Raritan Paragon I
switch.  Since the V240 only has USB ports, we had to purchase Raritan
part ASUSB which connects to the USKVMC.

Once connected, I can see video just fine but the mouse is very
difficult to control.  Does anyone have this setup?  If so, will you let
me know how you're connected?  Also, I've tested this with a new cable
to a different user station and got the same result.

Denise O. James

Systems Project Analyst

Florida Department of Education

Education Data Center Rm. B2-24