[SunHELP] Setting up v480 term console.

John Kennedy ennoil at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 10:54:47 CDT 2005

What terminal software are you using to connect? If
you are using minicom on a Linux box you can use
<Ctrl> + a then f to send a break. If you are
connecting through a terminal server then <Ctrl> + ]
then "send brk".
I don't do Windows so I can't say how Hyper Term
works. If it is a Windows box, boot to Knoppix and use
minicom!
John