[SunHELP] Netra X1 LOM access

abbey abhishake00 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 17:15:56 CST 2005

Hi,
I am trying to access a netra x1 via lom.  I am using
the flat light-blue cisco cable.  I have the serial
end of the cable attached to a serial to usb convertor
which is plugged into my mac.  I am using zterm to
access the console.  my baud rate is set to
9600-N-8-1.  I can access my other machine's console
just fine using the db9-usb convertor, so i don't
think that it's the convertor that's busted.  is there
anything i am missing or overlooking?  any help would
be appreciated.  thank you very much in advance.

cheers