[SunHELP] X forwarding issue with Raid Manager 6.2

Bret Adams bret at fabrikant.com
Fri Mar 11 09:49:42 CST 2005

Hello:

I am using Cygwin as my X server on an XP machine and have been successful
in getting X forwarding over ssh to work with my Sun boxes.

But when I try to pull up the Raid Manager 6.2 gui, (/usr/lib/osa/bin/rm6
&), the front end Gui comes up but the secondary screens like Status fail
out.

Everything works like it is supposed to on the console so I think there is
a bug in the Raid Manager software that the secondary screens are not
being forwarded like they should.

If anyone could post some feedback, as in possible patch solutions, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks.

Bret