[SunHELP] Solaris web/mail server

Paul Walsh Paul.Walsh at uce.ac.uk
Sat Mar 5 11:30:20 CST 2005

Try BIND 9.2.4 or 9.3.0, Apache 2.0.53 or 1.3.33, whichever version of
PHP you require and Exim 4.50 for email.  Building is usually
straightforward, so if you built them under Linux you'll be familiar
with:

./configure
make
make install

If you're used to using RPMs on Linux you could try looking at
www.blastwave.org or www.sunfreeware.com for pre-built packages.  I
haven't any personal experience of blastwave but he ones from
sunfreeware can be unzipped then installed with pkgadd (and will install
in /usr/local )

Paul