[SunHELP] remote console

Marc Belanger bru1n at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 09:05:38 CST 2005

Greetings,

These are some of the easiest console servers to deploy. They run a skinny
linux OS, and provide all kinds of logging with a web-based admin interface.
Price is fairly reasonable as well. I've had good luck with them.

http://www.cyclades.com/products/3/alterpath_acs
http://www.cyclades.com/products/2/ts_series

-Marc