[SunHELP] Options on Solaris 10 for produciton

fabio at crearium.com fabio at crearium.com
Tue Jul 12 14:29:20 CDT 2005

> 	We are looking at putting Solaris 10 into production and would like
> to get feed back from others as to whether or not this is a good idea.
> Any
> good/bad experiences would be welcomed.

Solaris 10 is a clasic Sun release, but it has new features that make it a
must. We have been using containers to deploy web projects, You can have
mysql, postgresql and oracle running on their own environment (ip address,
os libraries, users, web server).

Solaris 10 is a good choice, give it a try.