[SunHELP] EPS-2015RS

David L. Sodders dlsodders at worldofcomputersinc.com
Tue Jul 12 10:07:45 CDT 2005

Anyone have any information on this switch?

I have one in my shop and I am trying to get to the management console
but for some reason I am having a hard time getting it to post in hyper
terminal.  If you have any thoughts or suggestions, things to look for
that would indicate why I cant get to the console I would greatly
appreciate it.

I am using an USB to serial converter over a db9/m-f cable.
Am able to watch the keystrokes submitted to hyperterminal and it is
communicating like it should but its like the switch refuses to talk to
it. Doesn't seem to be any communication, maybe it's the serial cable
but not sure what the pin out should be either.  Again any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David L. Sodders - MCSE+I
World of Computers, Inc.