[SunHELP] !I-Lock! file

Daniel Nuno daniel.nuno at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:24:54 CST 2005

Hello,
I4m trying to install a software but I4ve been unable to pass from one
package, so I check the /var/sadm/pkg directory for my software, and
I found this:

# pwd
/var/sadm/pkg/SUNWsrsvp
# ls -ltr
total 6
drwxr-xr-x   2 root     other        512 Feb 23 17:04 save
-rw-r--r--   1 root     other        558 Feb 23 17:04 pkginfo
drwxr-xr-x   2 root     other        512 Feb 23 17:04 install
-rw-r--r--   1 root     other          0 Feb 23 17:04 !I-Lock!
#

Does any body know what this !I-Lock! file means ? I guess there
is something with an i-node, but I can4t find any information, or how to
solve it, because I think this is the cause of my installations problems.

Thanks for your time and help.

Regards,
Daniel Nuqo

--