[SunHELP] GUI interface between unix servers

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Aug 26 09:13:03 CDT 2005

" From: "Grindell, Joan M." <GrindellJ at SEC.GOV>
"
" 	Can anyone help me with this question:
"
" 	I am logging onto one of our unix servers from a blade. I get an
" 'xterm'.  From the xterm I'd like to bring up gui sessions (like admintool).
" Does anyone know how I need setup my blade to do this.  Are there any
" howto's on this?

i assume you're using some sort of xserver in the blade.  is $DISPLAY
set properly in the xterm?  if it is, anything you launch will come up
properly.