[SunHELP] yet another vold problem on solaris 10 (sparc)

Fabio fabio at crearium.com
Mon Oct 25 16:03:52 CDT 2004

Hi.

On solaris 10, I cant mount the autocdrom, I read this article:
http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-9-14774-1&searchclause=Patch%20Club%20Report

and I cant find the following packages on the 3 cdroms of Solaris 10 sparc:

system      SUNWvolg             Volume Management Graphical User Interface
system      SUNWvolux            Volume Management (Usr) (64-bit)

I dont know if this is the problem, I have done everything suggested in
the article but install these 2 packages because I cant found them on
the cdroms.

Thanks for any help.