[SunHELP] 2-disk mirroring

David Strom dstrom at ciesin.columbia.edu
Fri Oct 15 08:35:36 CDT 2004

If you have ONLY two disks, you can include this line in your
/etc/system file:
	set md:mirrored_root_flag=1

Refer to the Sun Blueprints online article on mirroring, etc.:
Sun Blueprints articles:  http://www.sun.com/blueprints/browsesubject.html

Specific article: http://www.sun.com/blueprints/1002/817-0407-10.pdf

HTH.
--