[SunHELP] BIND 9.2.3

Lara Matthews lara.matthews at accesscomputing.co.uk
Wed May 26 03:36:31 CDT 2004

Hi George

George Munk wrote:

> Lara,
>
>>From what I can see, your forward and reverse lookups are working fine.
> If you can resolve everything you need using host (using un-qualified
> and/or fully-qualified names) or dig (using fully-qualified names only,
> note -x option for making reverse lookups easier), I wouldn't worry too
> much about nslookup's quirky behavior.

Thanks, I think you are probably right.

I am going to try out a few suggestions that have some in but the host
and dig -x command both work so I am pretty confident that I have a
working solution.

Thanks again to all of you for your help.

Kind regards

Lara

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]