[SunHELP] Bind 9.2.3

Lara Matthews lara.matthews at accesscomputing.co.uk
Tue May 25 10:23:34 CDT 2004

Hi Vipul

Vipul Bhadra wrote:

> HI Lara ,
>
> Sorry if the suggestion is offending ... but try the Linux Howto on DNS... I
> always fall back on this howto's. Maybe it will help.
>
> For ur problem .. iam out of suggestions.

Thanks for all of your help.  I think I am getting there.  I have been
working through the O'reilly DNS and BIND.  Unfortunately I am running
this on a sun so I am not sure how much use the Linux Howto would be.

I shall have a check though.

Thanks again

Lara

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]