[SunHELP] Bind 9.2.3

Vipul Bhadra vipul.bhadra at techpacindia.com
Tue May 25 08:51:32 CDT 2004

Hi Lara ,

yeh ur right .. basically both "Domain" and "Search" options are same
(either needs to be mentioned in the resolv.conf file and NOT both). Hope u
restarted the daemon. Hmmm in that case i will assume there is problem wit
hreverse lookup of ur name server . I think u have prob with reverse lookup
of IP 213.128.229.177 (ur name server)...  check if this IP is revserse
mapping to some name.

To be sure do this ....Try .... nslookup - 213.128.229.177

Thanks & Regards ,
Vipul Bhadra