[SunHELP] Disk Mirroring and failover

Bret Adams bret at fabrikant.com
Tue May 11 14:20:50 CDT 2004

I believe if the main drive fails, you would have to reboot into the ok
prompt and then get the boot command to boot off of the second drive. Then
replace the original drive and then rebuild the mirror.

If the mirrored drive fails, you only have to hotswap a new drive in and
rebuild the mirror.

Bret