[SunHELP] /dev/random

Kevin Bowman kevin.bowman at garmin.com
Thu Mar 18 16:41:20 CST 2004

See patch

112438

Kevin

Bret Adams wrote:

> Hey:
>
> I am running Solaris 8 and want to use /dev/random as a data stream
> for some testing.  Under /dev no random is listed.  Do I need to check
> for a certain package to install it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Bret

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation