[SunHELP] Inserting 66MHz PCI card to 33MHz slots

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 05:17:23 CST 2004

Hi

Not sure that the speed difference has anything to do with the voltage
used. There are slots cut into the card to restrict which slots you can
use with PCI. There are slots for both 5V and 3.3V. If it does not work
at 5V there will not be a slot in the card. If it fits, just use it as
should be fine.

Peter