[SunHELP] boot -s doesn't mount /opt

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sun Mar 7 12:40:45 CST 2004

"From: "Markham, Richard" <RLMarkham at hafeleamericas.com>
"
"my /etc/vfstab entry:
"/dev/md/dsk/d6  /dev/md/rdsk/d6 /opt    ufs     2       yes     logging
"
"If I boot -s, /opt isn't getting mounted, can I change this somewhere else?
"Mount at boot-yes option doesn't seem to be enough.

the fsck pass number might be your culprit, but if you're booting
single user you must be there, right?  why not just 'mount /opt'
manually?