[SunHELP] Solaris Failover

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 4 03:07:23 CST 2004

I don't know if it's of any use to you but it looks like there's a Solaris
port of the Linux HA heartbeat work...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=heartbeat+solaris&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&me
ta=

http://lists.linux-ha.org/pipermail/linux-ha/2003-November/009546.html

I've used the RH bastardised version in pulse with varying degrees of success,
but only on Linux boxes. Is there something specifically wrong with IPMP
that's forcing you seek alternatives? (I only ask because I've never tinkered
with it.)

Will.