[SunHELP] solaris 9 install is problematic

Edward Chase echase at studentweb.providence.edu
Wed Jun 30 15:53:53 CDT 2004

Not that this help Bob, but I'm glad (in a twisted way) that someone else is
having issues with a Solaris 9 install!

I had the worst time with a 7 to 9 upgrade.  It finally took after
trying/retrying what seemed 18 different times.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure
what made it decide to work.

Good luck.