[SunHELP] slow connection

Gary.Siao at bmo.com Gary.Siao at bmo.com
Tue Jun 22 13:34:29 CDT 2004

check if ur interface if it is set to 100 fdx (full duplex) or half
duplex... use the ndd command

Gary Siao
Systems Analyst
Technology & Solutions - Open Systems Services
BMO Financial Group
T : 416.502.5906   F : 416.502.7038
E : Gary.Siao at bmo.com

                      "Fernando
                      Machado Jr."             To:      The SunHELP List <sunhelp at sunhelp.org>
                      <fmachadoj at INF.U         cc:
                      FRGS.BR>                 Subject: Re: [SunHELP] slow connection
                      Sent by:
                      sunhelp-bounces@
                      sunhelp.org

                      22/06/2004 03:27
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to The SunHELP
                      List

No, there's no nameserver. the connection speed that is very slow. and
i'm using the same switch!!! the speed is rounding 2Kbps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TomST at netins.com wrote:

>Is this when you try and log in?  Check your DNS settings and make sure
your
>nameservers are working right.

Disassembler ;)

SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org