[SunHELP] Shell scripts not running

David Loesche DLoesche at yipes.com
Tue Jun 15 09:33:26 CDT 2004

Andy,
It is very possible that the current path you are in is not explicitly
defined in your environment variable PATH.  Do the following:

1. which ksh (confirm where ksh is residing - should be /usr/bin/ksh (or
csh or sh)
2. confirm that the path to ksh (or csh/sh) is correct in your script
3. ./scriptname (this explicitly tells the system to execute scriptname
in the local directory).

Dave