[SunHELP] Sol8 - pkginfo - core dumped

Michael Karl mk at lexcom-net.de
Tue Aug 24 08:54:24 CDT 2004

Hi,

I have a problem in my UE10.

Some months ago I'd installed the recommended patch-cluster.

Since that time I got this error-message 'Illegal Instruction - core
dumped'at startup, but everything seems to be ok and I ignored this message.

Now I've a networking problem ... very good reading but very slow writing.

I saw some hints, some patches ... kernel, hme ... but I can't install
these patches ... error: One or more patch packages included in 108981-14
are not installed on this system.

Running pkginfo I get the error "Illegal Instruction (core dumped)"

Any hints ?

Thanks in advance

Michael