[SunHELP] [JOB OPP] Sun/Veritas Professional Services Consultant/Solutions Architect - DC

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Aug 17 16:25:13 CDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 04:59:46PM -0700, Joshua Lopez wrote:
> Good day all,
> Our firm is working on a search in the greater Washington D.C. area for a
> Senior Server Professional Services Consultant. The position is heavily
> oriented towards Sun and Veritas solutions. If you or anyone you know would
> be interested, my contact information is below.

Joshua,

http://www.sunhelp.org/listrules.txt

"* COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING ON THESE MAILING LISTS IS NOT ALLOWED.

  Any sales people violating this rule (especially if you have
  subscribed to the list just to spam) will find themselves removed
  from the list, along with complaints submitted to their manager,
  the owner of the company they work for, and their Internet access
  provider.  Do you really want to make more than a thousand people
  angry at you and the company you work for?"

You're not quite sales, but I'll now put in a provision explicitly mentioning
headhunters.

Did you join this list just to spam job openings?

Aug 11 17:41:29 2004 (14019) sunhelp: pending Josh Lopez <joshua at kainmg.com>  node-d8e9c690-san-onnet.us.uu.net
Aug 11 17:42:16 2004 (444) sunhelp: new "joshua at kainmg.com" <Josh Lopez>, via email confirmation

Bill

--