[SunHELP] passwd command

Nigel Trivass trivass at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 08:59:59 CDT 2004

   Brett,

   There were incorrect entries in the pam.conf file. I have now
   copied pam.conf from  its cluster partner and passwd works as normal.

   I think someone had previously run security/JASS scripts against the
   original pam.conf - I have only just taken over these servers.

   I will supply more info when I've worked out which entries had been
   amended.

   However this was a really strange problem.

   Nigel