[SunHELP] Sun Script

Vishal vishal at netsolutionsindia.net
Wed Apr 28 15:07:19 CDT 2004

Hello ,

Thank you for the reply, this is how i modify the script but it gives me
error message :

shell: line 17: syntax error near unexpected token `'o')'
shell: line 17: `'o')'

Any Comments ?
===================================
#!/bin/sh

loop=1

while $loop;
do

echo -n "Enter d [to List files], o <name> [check the file], s <name> [make
the directory] or 6 to quit:"
read input

case $input in

'd')